Robert Jason Kerney, but goes by Jason.
I am a full stack developer who started professionally developing in 1997. I really enjoy working in messy complex legacy .Net Code.
I was blessed by finding wonderful mentors at the right times in my life and now I strive to pay that foreword.
I have a wife, 2 children, and a dog.
- Agile 2019
- Agile 2017
- Agile 2015
- Agile 2014
- Test Driven Development Slides
- Mob Programming at Lambda Conf
- San Diego .Net Developer’s Group .NET Fundamentals – Code Duplication on 2012-01
- Agile Disrupted 2021-Nov-01
- Open Agile SoCal 2014
- Solutions IQ
- Agile Coffee #28
- Agile Coffee #29
- Agile Coffee #58
- Mob Mentality Show
- Dynamic Reteaming by Heidi Helfand
- Creating Quality with Mob Programming
- Zach’s Blog
- Growing The Mob
- Mob Programming Patterns
- Peel & Slice Technique
- Marcu’s Blog
C#, F#, and server side Ecma Script are my primary programming languages.
English is my only spoken & written language.
- Video Games
- Paper Dice Role Playing Games
- Natural Language Creation
Favorite Place to Visit
Both of these places I have only been to once, but wish to go again:
1 2 Cinque Terre Italy New Zealand
I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
― Thomas A. Edison